I got my first job offer as a science teacher this past week! Although I probably will not be able to take the job, it felt good to receive an offer :)
My interview from last Friday did not go very smoothly. I think my interviewer was distracted and grossed out by my unending cough. I don't blame him, I was pretty grossed out by my own cough too. I battled with my cough for the entire weekend. I didn't sleep very well because I was constantly coughing. Tomio didn't sleep very well either because of my coughs. Oski, on the other hand, slept very well due to the drowsiness effects of his allergy medicine. My cough had "forced" me to slow down and get lots of rest on Sunday. I wasn't very productive, but at least I felt rested.
Thanks to Mike, Tomio and Andy got to see the Kings vs. Timberwolves game at Arco Arena yesterday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment